Friday, March 18, 2011

Tumblin'! Plus Noir on Tumblr.com


Wow, it's been a couple of busy months already this year. I'm back and I have so much to share - pics and reviews for my dark ones. *wink* First, let me open the door to our spinoff blog of pure imagery satisfaction - DarqueandLovely. It is not at all a replacement for what we do here on Plus Noir. In fact, I couldn't tell you exactly what our Tumblr is, but I can tell you that it's full of goth-y, vintage-y, punk-y, neo-victorian, gypsy, mystical and steampunk-ish images. A great new way to waste time and fill your brain with mind-bending stuff. Come on, you know you wanna.

Meantime, new style/fashion tidbits plus reviews just for you coming up next week.

Smooches!

[photo by Floria Sigismondi]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin